In Store Health Policies
During store hours, Monday-Friday from 11-4 p.m. we offer in-store pick-ups and walk-in shoppers who follow the listed guidelines below.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
The following guidelines have been put into place and MUST be followed to shop at our store:
- Face masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES
- 30 minutes maximum shopping time when there is a line to get in the store
- Social distancing must be practiced
- ONLY 5 customers in the store at a time
- Our employees will remain at the cutting tables. They can help direct you to the fabrics that you need, but will not escort you through the shop.
- When you are ready to cut, please bring the bolts to the cutting table. The employee will write down the amounts you need and will give you a ticket to take to the front desk to check out
Failure to follow these rules will result in you being asked to leave the store. We have our employees and customers health in mind with these rules.
Intake for longarm quilting is by appointment only
! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
Longarm services turnaround time will be extended to at least 8 weeks.