Madame Rouge Collection by French General for Moda - 100% Cotton 44" - 45" Wide
Showing 1 - 18
of 18 results
Madame Rouge 13771-11
Madame Rouge 13771-13
Madame Rouge 13771-18
Madame Rouge 13771-20
Madame Rouge 13772-12
Madame Rouge 13772-13
Madame Rouge 13772-14
Madame Rouge 13772-15
Madame Rouge 13773-11
Madame Rouge 13773-12
Madame Rouge 13773-13
Madame Rouge 13774-11
Madame Rouge 13774-12
Madame Rouge 13774-14
Madame Rouge 13776-12
Madame Rouge 13776-18
Madame Rouge 13777-14
Madame Rouge 13777-18
2020Grunge Contest Join us in celebrating 45 years of Moda Fabrics & United Notions!
Quilters are encouraged to create a project using entirely Grunge Fabrics, and submit entries to their participating local fabric shop for display and voting. Then each shop will submit their most Grunge-tastic quilt to Moda for judging and opportunity for both shop and quilter to win a prize!!
Who is eligible?
All quilters who would like to create a quilt using any of the Moda Grunge fabric lines!
FIRST PLACE - $2,000 to Quilter
SECOND PLACE - $1,000 to Quilter
THIRD PLACE - $750 to Quilter
All 3 winning quilts will be displayed at the Moda booth at the Fall Quilt Market 2020 in Houston!
1. Quilt top and backing must contain ONLY Moda Grungebrand fabrics - Grunge, Grunge Metallics, Grunge Seeing Stars, Grunge Hits the Spot, & Grunge Glitter (arriving in shops February 2020).
2. Any type of piecing, quilting, embroidery, thread art, etc. can be used. Original work only, no quilts from patterns will be accepted.
3. All 4 sides of quilt should measure 240" total or less. For example, a 60" X 60" quilt = 240" total (60" times 4 sides). A 40" X 50" quilt = 180" (40" times 2 sides & 50" times 2 sides).
4. Quilts must be fully completed, quilted, and bound. No quilt tops will be accepted.
5. Quilts must be labeled with Maker's and Quilter's name, city and contact information. 6. No limit to number of entries per individual during the local shop portion of the contest. Each shop may submit 1 quilt only to Moda for final judging.
7. Quilts must be turned in with all of the above rules followed to GRS Creations and Fabrics no later than August 15, 2020.
*February 1st, 2020 - Contest begins! *August 15th, 2020 - All quilts must be submitted to GRS Creations and Fabrics for preparation for in-shop voting. *September 1st - 7th - Store display and voting occurs.
*September 14th - Submissions from shop of winning quilt are due to Moda.
*October 1st - Moda will contact the winning stores with the winners and shops then contact winning quilter! *October 24th - October 26th - Winning quilts will be on display at the Moda booth during Fall Quilt Market 2020!